Tuesday, September 18, 2007

it's been a while...

...since my last post. Sorry about that. I was without computer access for a few days at Vajta, our staff retreat. Vajta was great! We had beautiful weather, perfect for watching the stars at night. And I got to spend some time with the rest of the staff, which was really good. It's nice to get to see people I don't always see during the day -- especially when it involves music, coffee, and games. :) I particularly enjoyed getting to know the Hungarian staff a little better. They helped me with my pronunciation since some of the worship was in Hungarian! I'll post videos of that soon...
We had our first bit of car trouble last week -- although I was relieved to find that the stall outs were not, in fact, because of my driving! So it was kind of frustrating to pay for repairs before we even got the papers in our names, but hopefully everything is ok now. Thankfully, it was fixed over the retreat weekend, so we only had a few days of bumming rides, walking, and taking public transportation. I am really, really grateful to have a car again now -- I definitely won't take it for granted!
pictures coming soon...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home