Monday, February 26, 2007

blast from the past

Nik, Stace, Al, and anyone else who might be interested: Scroll down all the way to the bottom of the page and click on the mp3 player. It's the four of us as college roommates singing back in 1998! In case you weren't around for our illustrious career (ha!), Nik played guitar and sang melody with Stacey, while Allyson took the high harmony and I took the low. Fun stuff. Thanks to Geoff for sending it. and girls -- I love and miss you! Wish I could be there for the wedding this weekend!


While you're there, notice the counter -- I realized I'm getting close to 10,000 page loads! Will it be you???? :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

6 Comments:

At 5:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we should have taken our talent on the road!!

 
At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whenever I'm in a group and we are singing one of "our signature songs," I ache to hear your and Al's parts. No one comes close to singing it like the two of you.
...oh yeah,and Stacey and I sang too!!!

Stacey's getting married:)
Stacey's getting married:)

life is good!!!!
nik

 
At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm #10000,,,,,,,,,YAY!!!!!!!!
5:54 EST Feb 26, 2007


Billy B

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger Paula said...

Congrats!
I'll mail you some kind of prize :)

 
At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a surprise! What was the occasion, do you remember?
Al

 
At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AL to answer your question it is from the 1998 Elon IV Talent Show.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home