Thursday, September 28, 2006

Sssshhhhh....

Don't tell my students, but I get bored reading Middle English too! In fact, in the middle of Sir Gawain just now, I very nearly fell asleep, right in the middle of the teacher workroom! So I decided to update my blog before I attempt to wade through it again.

Last night was fun -- we tried a Hungarian restaurant nearby, followed by a visit to not one, but two cukrazdas! I have to say, I love the ice cream here. I am particularly fond of the caramel and cinnamon flavors... yum.

Tonight's my first conversational English meeting here at the school. I found out that I'll be teaching the Intermediate group, which currently has over 20 people signed up! Tonight's focus is on describing people... should be interesting! Check back for details...

and now back to work!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home