Sunday, September 24, 2006

finally! some pictures!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

OK, I know you've been disappointed at how slack I am about posting pictures (although you know me well enough not to be surprised -- aren't you impressed that I still update this?). Never fear -- I finally recharged my batteries, so you get to see some of the people I keep talking about! Unfortunately, photobucket is being stupid, so I had to upload the blurry, compressed versions -- but you get the idea.

The picture of me is from the retreat. Note that I still display my Falcon Pride! The place was really nice, and I enjoyed getting to just hang out with people I don't always get to see. We played a few games, talked about a few teaching strategies, and drank a lot of the extremely good, extremely cheap drinks from the coffee shop. I'm pretty sure that was my highlight -- is that shallow? :)

Other pictures:

  • Lisa B and me in downtown Budapest
  • Parker abandoning his ultra-healthy diet for two white hot chocolates
  • Lisa A displaying the commemorative World Cup Coke bottle
  • Emily and me waiting for worship time

ok, I had more, but this is taking far too long. I have to do some work!

It was good to come back to such sweet messages from so many of you. I love and miss you guys.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At 2:53 AM, Blogger Emily said...

we are all so cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home