Tuesday, December 16, 2008

more Christmas fun

Every year the single teachers and those without children have a progressive dinner and white elephant (Dirty Santa) game. This year, the gifts were truly horrific, as evidenced by the pictures. Lisa somehow got back the video she had tried desperately to get rid of, and two men ended up with interesting women's apparel, much to their wives' dismay/amusement. I, however, ended up with the coveted white elephant, which meant I got to sign it. I really wanted to sign the elephant's posterior for posterity -- but sadly, that had already been taken! I settled for next to Lisa Adams from Christmas two years ago :)

We're finishing up exams right now (which I should be grading at the moment. oh well), and everyone is ready to be done. We're already feeling festive; some of these pics are from the annual Christmas concert. Notice's Lisa's debut as a pot-banger! One of the songs was a 70s version of the 12 days of Christmas; Day One's gift was an 8 track of the Partridge Family. :) Last night Lisa, Kim B., Jillian, and I went to Box Utca for dessert, and tonight Kacie and I are going to the opera house to see The Nutcracker! I've never seen it, and I've heard it's spectacular here...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! (Is that you reflected in the ornament?!)
:)
Mama

 

Post a Comment

<< Home