Monday, December 08, 2008

the holiday rush

So today I looked at my calendar and realized that starting Wednesday I have something planned every single day from here until the 25th. every. single. day.

I will be so grateful for a few days after Christmas to breathe.

This weekend was a return to Rezkigyo coffeeshop! I was really excited about this setlist, as I basically forced Austin to play songs I wanted to sing. :) I got lots of compliments, and the place was packed, so it was tons of fun. and some of us went to Beckett's afterwards -- too many to fit into our tiny car, in fact, so I have now had the experience of riding in my trunk. That's right -- I rode in the trunk so we could accomodate everyone. but it wasn't as uncomfortable as you might think :)

and the Christmas market is open again. I would love to have some pictures, but it was so freakin' packed that i didn't bother to try taking any. I love the Christmas market so much, though, that even hordes of tourists can't ruin it for me!

Our Alpha course kick-off is coming up, so please be praying for us as we set up our final preparations... I'm really excited to see how it will all turn out! and yet again -- it's decision time, when we must notify the school whether we plan to come back for the next school year. such a stressful decision! Be praying for me to have wisdom about what is best.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss your more this year than ever before. Family is SO special. Thank you for the card, my heart SUNK to hear from you. Santa brought us a new computor so you will be hearing a lot more from us. Love you
Sue & Kent

 

Post a Comment

<< Home