Friday, December 12, 2008

the goose is getting fat

and Christmas is soon to be upon us!

Most of you know how much I love Christmas music -- but this is one that I can't seem to get out of my mind lately. I appreciate my family so much more now; this is now the third year away for the holidays!


But I expect to have a good Christmas nonetheless... Kacie, Scarlet, and I booked our tickets to Krakow yesterday! Can you believe it only costs $20 to go from Budapest to Poland? crazy! and we're setting up our Christmas labyrinth for Alpha this weekend... pictures coming soon.

For now, here are a few pics from this year's Christmas market... make sure you notie Santa's guest appearance, and be sure to read the "english" sign posted beside the mulled wine. :)







Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

3 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger Twenty Two Photo said...

Awww, how fun!! I have no clue what the sign meant to say....hmmm.

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hadn't ever heard that song. It was sweet...and a little sad.
Al

 
At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finding Santa was like playing Where's Waldo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home