Friday, October 17, 2008

playing mom

not much time to update this week!
Grades are due for the first quarter, always a traumatic time, and I'm staying with the Bullock kids this week! They're such great kids, so it's a lot of fun... but quite a change to suddenly be responsible for four kids (2nd grade through 11th!) and a dog.

In other exciting news, the dollar is continuing to do well against the forint -- I went to the ATM yesterday and withdrew enough money to pay my rent for the next two months. If I had withdrawn the same number of forint a month ago, I would have paid $120 more for it, and at the rates from this summer, that would have been $200 more. Crazy! So all the Americans are pretty giddy. :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!

Isn't it great how all things work together...

:)
Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home