Friday, August 17, 2007

getting prepared

I'm diligently trying to get ready for the new school year -- moving to a new classroom, putting up bulletin boards, etc. I just ran across a stack of evaluations I had my sophomores fill out at the end of the year, and they included this gem:
I actually enjoyed being in this class, cuz perhaps we do a lot of boring crap, but we also have lots of fun. And your teaching "skills" are pretty sweet.
ah, that's what it's all about, my friends-- having fun in spite of all the boring crap. I'm trying to decide if this kid did or did not pay attention when we discussed incorrect quotation marks...

I feel inspired and ready to start a new year! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

You're moving classrooms? Craziness.


Of course your kids love you, you're awesome!

 
At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's "improper" about his quotes? hehe

billy b

 

Post a Comment

<< Home