Friday, March 16, 2007

^%$&^#%^$#^%$#@%^&*&^%&^##@&^%*&!

I tested out March Madness On Demand ahead of time.

I signed up weeks ahead to assure VIP status.

I read the FAQ about overseas availability.

I watched parts of three different games on a computer here in Hungary last night.

and now, this: "This content is not available for viewing outside of the United States."

Oh, no, they didn't! to drop a little ghetto slang....

That is cruel, CRUEL!

Fortunately, the miracle of YouTube ensured that I was able to watch Christian Laettner as he saw Dook fall to VCU.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

There's nothing like basketball season to make me lose my religion! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that sucks....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home