Thursday, April 10, 2008

prayer request

Some of you SE people know Libby Lemons, who worked in the school media center. I wanted to pass on a prayer request from her -- please add her grandson Brendon to your prayers! He has an extremely rare illness, and he's going into surgery tomorrow. The family is praying that he will be able to see within a month of this eye surgery. You can learn more about Brendon here -- but know that the pictures are pretty heartbreaking.

Libby told me that they know Brendon is a miracle child, and it's because of prayers -- so I know they would appreciate you taking a minute to pray for this little boy and his family.

And now for some praises! Our car is finally fixed! Let's hope it lasts longer than a couple weeks this time :) But we love our new mechanic, and he really put a lot of work into the car to keep it running for us.

And I'm thrilled that my support for next year is starting to come in, including some unexpected gifts! I'm so excited to know that people believe in what I'm doing and want to be a part of it. If you're not on my mailing list, and you'd like to help out (or know a church who might be able to), please email me at misshardy at gmail.com I still have a long ways to go, but I'm very hopeful! Please keep praying that I will be able to raise all of my support in time to be here in August before school starts.

So I'm going to go enjoy the spring weather! I love tulips and sunshine :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I missing something - the HERE link doesn't take me to anything about this child.

Our dogwoods are in full bloom!

Lots of love,
Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home